Silky Tsurugi saw 200 MED Teeth
This is a truly outstanding hand saw, very capable and superb quality. The 7.87in blade is an outstanding cutter, great for hard or soft woods, cuts trims, prunes and a very useful tool for bushcraft. The blade is designed to get into those awkward spaces and the teeth set and steel are make excellent cutters. The handle is soft grip and low vibration and the sheath is an excellent and well thought out case, made form aluminum and high density plastics with a roller feed for the saw and belt mountable with a loop and clip too.
Made in Japan.
- 7.87-inch (200mm) blade length
- 8.5 teeth per inch (10 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.47 pounds 405 grams) operating weight; 0.82 pounds (370 grams) weight with sheath
- Custom plastic sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden